High Court Restoration

Home/High Court Restoration
High Court Restoration2018-04-16T10:48:49+00:00

High Court Restoration

Where a company has been struck off and dissolved for a period of more than 12 months, administrative restoration by the Registrar of Companies is not possible. However, provided that 20 years has not elapsed from the date of its dissolution, the company or any member may make an application to the High Court for restoration where the company was struck off voluntarily at the request of the company, or by any officer or member of the company where the company was struck off for non-filing of annual returns or at the request of Revenue for non-delivery of a statement to it.

Download Our Factsheet

For an indicative quote to have a company restored through the High Court, simply enter the company name/registered number in the boxes below and follow the instructions:


Company Name

Company Number