Registered Office Services
For over ten years, CFI has provided professional Registered Office services to clients based both locally and internationally.
This service is ideal for overseas clients who do not have a physical presence in the Republic of Ireland. It is also perfect for local professional firms who, for strategic reasons, may not wish to have client companies located at their premises.
Read more about the advantages of forming a company in Ireland »
Our Registered Office services include:
- Use of 22 Northumberland Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4 as Registered Office.
- Acceptance of service of legal documentation.
- Immediate forwarding of warning/strike off notices from Companies Registration Office.
- Holding Statutory Registers, if required (electronically or physically).
- Use of telephone line separate from main CFI lines.
- Taking and passing of telephone messages.
- Receiving and re-sending incoming/outgoing faxes.
- Mail forwarding of 40 items per annum.
- Advising receipt of Courier deliveries (DHL, UPS etc.) and re-sending.
- Meeting with callers to office, if necessary.
Our fees are just €547 per annum, which are payable in advance and renewable each year on the anniversary of our first invoice.
We offer attractive discounts to professional clients wishing to locate multiple Registered Offices with us.
For clients which require more substantial administration services such as bank administration, regular mail forwarding, bookkeeping, VAT returns etc. we will quote on a "time and outlay" basis.